Thursday, February 27, 2014

I Won A Photo Prize!

Wow! I normally don’t win at anything. But I did enter the park’s photo contest just for fun.  After the Saturday rodeo, the awards were given out that evening at the strawberry shortcake event.  I had entered 4 categories.  All 175 photos for all categories were on display for the park to see and enjoy.  Well, to my pleasant surprise, I won third place in the outdoor scenery category!  I was very happy!  Here is my wining photo.  I am already looking at photos to enter next year if we return! The photo that I won with was taken up in the Snowy Range, which is about an hour’s drive west of Cheyenne, WY.  It is beautiful country up there with several natural glacial lakes. It sure made for some nice mountain photos. 

photo w ribbon 

tucson rodeo 110

No comments:

Post a Comment