Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Monday, Monday, Busy, Busy

There is so much to do here at the park in Tucson, AZ, that I think I need a social secretary!  We have just been doing odds and ends since New Year’s Day like going to breakfast, Wal-Mart for eye exams and new glasses, Office Max for more printing supplies with my Max Perks credit (yes, I print my own photos & could have opened my own store with $$$ spent on ink and paper!), getting some rings resized at the local mall, and going to a movie.   Plus we have been meeting new people as they are given a site behind or next to us.  So many people from Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Oregon!  I think we are the only ones from VA.  I don’t think many Virginians travel much!  

But yesterday made up for not being too busy the last few days.  I had bead making in the morning with a great bunch of ladies.  Then from 3-5 PM I went to the digital photography class, which teaches us about different photo enhancement programs with a few photography tips.   After dinner, a new friend, parked behind us, and I went to the genealogy class, which will prove to be very interesting.  Doug played bridge in the afternoon.  So this morning I got to sleep in!  Today is open but I am sure we will find time to walk and go out.  We just can’t sit still for long!  We do have to stop and buy a bunch of tickets for up coming dinners and entertainment.  They sure don’t want you to get bored around here!  Plus, there are so many dinners and dessert gatherings that  we MUST walk to get rid of all those calories!!!  I will make up for some of it on the early morning hike tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment