Saturday, January 18, 2014

Old Lady Trying to Learn a New Trick!!

I installed Adobe Photo Elements 12 today.  My, oh my!!  There is so much to understand so I need a 24 hour tutor!!!  My head is spinning after watching many hours of instruction on YouTube.  I joined the digital imaging class here at the park and have been to the lab but my absorption rate is about a 2 to 4!!! Some of the features are really neat and it will just take practice.  I am determined to learn this!  Thank goodness I have used a similar program like Faststone.  Faststone does many of the same things as Photo Elements so I feel sorry for those who have never learned how to use any photo enhancement program and then try to learn Photo Elements.  Maybe the more new tricks I learn, the younger my mind will stay!! 
Here is one effect I got after many, many, many tries!  I opened both Photo Elements and YouTube and just kept going back and forth between the internet and Photo Elements.  I won’t tell you how many times I kept replaying the instruction video!  If I do get good at using this new program, I could spend hours on my photos.  I do enough of that now!  I was even shown how to do scrapbooking through Photo Elements.  Another monster could be in the making!!! (You can tell I really like my barrel racing picture!)
Mesa Apache Junction Rodeo 094 PE 1_edited-2

No comments:

Post a Comment