Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A Day for My Favorite Craft

Creativity rules my life! That’s me and it grabs hold of me much too often! Since I started scrapbooking so long ago, my imagination has exploded.  I never look at things the same old way.  And, oh, help me when my camera is around my neck!  I am always looking for the perfect, unusual, or special shot for my scrapbook and always thinking ahead about ways to create.  The camera is never still.  Like one of my posts a few days ago, who takes a picture of the inside of an auto dealer’ service garage? I did! I am really crazy and should probably seek psychiatric treatment!!  Doug shutters whenever we pass a craft store! For some reason, that ole truck just wants to speedup! I just have so much fun with my crafts because it is also my relaxer.  It keeps my mind working and, at my age, that is a good thing! So I caught up with my scrapbooking with the pictures from the barrel racing this past weekend.  I have to drag stuff out, but that is life when living in a box! I have 2  photo enhancement programs, so I can manipulate my photos pretty much like I want, and then print them.  I have gotten better about the number of photos I use because, like potato chips, I can’t seem to print just one.  Yep, I spend way too much time on my laptop!

But now, that was not the ONLY thing I did today! I did manage to do some cooking (not my favorite task, as Doug will tell you).  We also managed a nice morning walk around the park.  We were just in time for some ice cream at the little shack that opened today here in the park. We had to show our support!  Right? Any day is a good day for ice cream! Chocolate didn’t work yet. That was disappointing to this chocoholic!  I need to stay away from there anyway! I also managed to scan lots of things into my laptop. Plus, I did some other odds and ends so I wasn’t TOTALLY engrossed in Craft land!

scrapbooking 001    scissors     scrapbooking 005

No comments:

Post a Comment