Thursday, November 14, 2013

A New Toy

Oh, my gosh! I have found a new toy!  I am now in the blogging world, as a friend put it.  I think another monster has been created!  I woke up at 5AM this morning thinking “Let’s see, what can I post next?!”.   This feels like a combination of email, Pinterest, Facebook, and RV forums all rolled into one spot.  I am sure the novelty will wear down a bit after a while but right now my new toy is all shiny and new. Another excuse to keep clicking away on that camera.  I still have lots to learn but the important part is easily sharing with others.  I will still do my scrapbooking because it is still my favorite craft.  I think I had 7 albums to put in storage after one of our trips out west! Yep, my supplies add a few pounds to the RV but I would rather give up Doug’s tools than my scrapbooking!  When we stop traveling, I can sit on the porch at The Old Folks Home and look at my books and revisit all that we have done and share it with all the other grannies and grandpas.  Speaking of scrapbooking, I went to the Scrapbook Superstore in Pidgeon Forge, TN, last month and spent 2 & 1/2 hours in it!  Ouch$$$$, I got in trouble!  But they have some of the most interesting and  beautiful background papers you just can’t find anywhere else.  It was great fun!  I was there 6 years ago and told them I would be back in another 6!  Don’t worry, I have already googled the major craft stores in the cities we are visiting as we head west!  Still cold here in northern Texas so for entertainment it is off to ANOTHER visit to Wal-Mart, what we we do without them………

scrap pages to blog 002 Nov 14scrap pages to blog 001 Nov 14

3 comments:

  1. See, you are already way ahead of me. I wouldn't have any idea how to put together pictures like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't either! When I inserted the 2nd one it just put it right beside the other one. I couldn't move it so I left it. I guess I could hit enter then go to the next line. By the way, is there a way to search for other bloggers by their name?

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you're having fun in Texas! YEEEHHAAWW!! I love scrapbooking, and doing the paper flowers with you, and looking through your many scrapbooks!

    ReplyDelete