Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Starting My Own Blog! “When the Mountains Call, I Must Go….”

November 13, 2013

Well, this ole gal is trying to learn something new!  I should have learned how to “blog” a long time ago but after having other friends do it, I decided not to put it off any longer.  I want a better way to share our traveling adventures with friends and family with full descriptions of the wonderful places we have been and the gorgeous scenery we have seen.  I may throw in a few day to day mundane things and personal views just to keep it interesting!  But of course, those of you who really know me, know that I can get quite overly excited about new adventures and, especially, over my photos!  Yep, my camera is glued to my hip (and the windshield of the truck) so there will be lots of pictures and hope I can keep from posting every one of them!  So my dear husband and I hope you enjoy our travels as we share them with you.  This is my first post and hope it works!

Carol & Doug on Mt. Lemmon 2011

2 comments: